Friday, April 20, 2012

Found my blog and we are back in business!

To say that it has been a while would be an understatement.  The last time I posted anything to my blog was way back when I still used a stroller to go places.  We are now stroller free and loving it for the most part.  I decided to follow the example of some of my friends and create scrapbook memories for my family and don't include cutting, pasting and arranging pictures in an album.  I've tried to make memory books that way and loose interest very quickly.  So for those of you who are interested I'm hoping to use this blog more in the future to document the happenings in our little but busy family. :0)

4 comments:

Jeni said...

I'm so excited to see more of your cute family!!!

Elise and Lane said...

I've been slacking in the blog area also! And Danelle asks about Lily and Sophie on a weekly basis :)

Steph said...

I'm interested - yay!

anna said...

I LOVED seeing the girls as babies and your cute pregnant belly. I can't wait to see the up to date adventures! I missed our Wednesday this week. Maybe next week :)