Monday, November 10, 2008

Pictures for Papa!


This is the Big Caboose. I got it for my birthday. I overheard someone in the Mall say, "Did you see that bus of kids?" I knew he was talking about my stroller. Well, my excuse is that I have three kids under the age of four. Should I never leave the house again?


Mckinley with his awesome preschool teacher Miss Anita. She is literally amazing.

I just can't get enough of these two little girls. I can't stand it I have to kiss them all the time.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

That big bus of kids? Wha???? You have 3 kids, it is not like you are John and Kate. What a nerd.

They are adorable!

Elise and Lane said...

Feel free to head on over to our house sometime soon so we can play with those little kiddos of yours! I guess we can wait till Feb....

On Purpose said...

Your children are adorable!! I agree don't stay in the house...get out and go everywhere...and use whatever it takes to get out of the house!

Tamara said...

Hey!! The babies are growing up so fast! Holy cow...James is a loser and can't find your UT address. Can you send it to me or James? We have a Christmas card that is calling your name-

Hope the Holidays are going well...are you guys still heading out this way?

Rachel Clare said...

look how big these girls are getting!!