Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Mack

This little boy is a roller coaster ride. He is so charming and loving, but he can also be a little sneaky and hyper. He has such a kind heart. I love when he will randomly tell me thank you or this dinner is good. I also love the little flowers and rocks that he brings to me. He is always thinking of what flowers he is going to pick for me when we are outside. I know he must grow up, but those moments make me wish he could stay four forever. Mack loves doing anything that Bryan does. His Dad is his superhero. Mack will say to Bryan, "Dad were cool, right?" He usually follows up that comment with, "And Mom is pretty, right?" Charming. I can't believe my little miracle baby born at 3lbs. 11oz. is four-years-old and growing. I will cherish these moments that I have with him now. Mommy loves you Mack!





4 comments:

Mia said...

I love the mini longhorns hats!!!

Tamara said...

Hook 'Em! (That was for Bryan...)

Anywho, love this post. I feel the same way about LPP. He can be oh so charming and sweet one moment and making me want to lock myself in my room the next!

Elise and Lane said...

That is one good look'n little dude- i'd keep my eye on him at his school...

Light said...

Hello Beautiful Katrina! I just wanted to give an internet hug and tell you how much I enjoyed your blog and your precious family pictures! It's so wonderful to watch the Waites grow up! love and light, Aunt L