Sunday, August 10, 2008

Blog Awakenings

So usually when I post something on my blog it's pictures of my kids with captions of what we are doing. I am finally brave enough to write more than just things about my children. Don't get me wrong I love blogging about them. I also feel like I might need to practice putting my thoughts down on paper so as not to loose my communication skills completely. I've been inspired by some of my friends blogs. They give insights on their life and opinions about different subjects. To quote the Movie Real Women Have Curves, "Thoughts, ideas?" That's right women can have thoughts and ideas. Anyway, I guess Im ready to share a few of mine. Try not to judge me too much on my grammar. I've never been good about that sort of thing.

5 comments:

Sally DeFord said...

Go Katrina. I'm so glad to be hearing from you more on the blog. I need to expound on my feelings a bit more too. I love the new look of the blog. How are you guys? We miss you.

On Purpose said...

Hi Katrina...it's Nichole (your past "crazy renter") I was visiting your blog today. I cannot believe how big the girls look..they are adorable!

I look forward to visiting your blog more!

How are you doing?

Have a great day!
Nichole

Steph said...

Oooh, I am so excited to read your deepest, innermost musings. Seriously - it might be the only adult "conversation" I have all day.

Tamara said...

Can't wait to read your blog...I also love the new background and pics. Please come and visit! Or, get your husband to convince mine to go to Utah...I haven't been there since I left BYU.

Elise and Lane said...

Let it all out girl! I think it's kinda a cool feeling to just be like- here it is (blog)world, think what you want about me...