Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Twins Baby Shower and My Sister Morena's Visit to Yakima










I'm still playing catch up with my blog. I know some of you want to see more recent pictures, but I just can't until I post some of these old ones. In August my sister Mori came to visit me in Yakima. I loved having her there! She helped with Mckinley and helped pack up our house. I'm so blessed to have such great siblings! While she was visiting us, our ward in Yakima through me a baby shower. It was so fun to get little girl things! I am having lots of fun with pink! I never knew it could be so fun to buy little girl things.

2 comments:

Disco Mom said...

Hi there, I'm just catching up with your blog, too! Oh, yes, the fun of pink and girl stuff. It is overwhelming and really really really fun! When we found out we were having a 2nd girl, we thought, oh good - we won't have to buy any baby clothes. Wrong - do you think I could stop myself the 2nd time any more than the first? And twins - well that's just asking for extremely cute shopping - enjoy it all!

Disco Mom said...

PS- Ed has interviewed for a job in SLC. It may be a long shot but you never know, we might be neighbors (close enough) again!