Thursday, September 27, 2007

Moving to Utah







In August we made the big move to Utah. I know we are crazy! We hadn't even lived in Yakima a year and already we were leaving. Bryan and I wished we could take our house and neighborhood with us. We loved both so much. I have to admit I shed a few tears when we closed and locked to door. Mckinley was way more interested in the movers loading the truck to really grasp that we were actually leaving our house forever. Mckinley knew each one of our movers by name and we even found him a couple of times sitting on some boxes in the truck, just watching them work. Luckily the movers found him more endearing than annoying. We were so blessed to have UVSC pay for our move. I 'm so glad we didn't have to load a Uhaul ourselves and drive accross four states with a three-year-old and me pregnant with twins!

1 comment:

Rachel Clare said...

HOW did you pull that off? Having UVSC pay for your move?? Let us know- we'll use that trick next year. I HATE MOVING.

I hope Little Ned is adjusting okay... that can be hard for kids.