Sunday, February 10, 2008

Blessing Weekend




This is our attempt at a family photo following church. This was the best we could do.






We finally blessed the girls on February 3rd. My Mom and Dad came from New Mexico, and my brother Erik made the ice trek from Colorado. Bryan's sister Amy was also able to make it. It was a really nice get together. I have been planning the blessing dresses since before they were born. I know, I'm a little crazy. Anyway, here are a few pictures from Sunday. There aren't that many, because as usual life was crazy!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

They are beautiful! Congrats! I love the family picture too. And the star wars movie was Isabelle's favorite, she keeps asking to watch it this morning.

J said...

So adorable!!! isn't it fun having girls! You all look happy and I really am impressed that you were able to get a family photo. my kids are older and know better and we still can't get them to sit together for a decent photo. fyi-we were making plans for memorial day and were thinking of you guys and can't believe it was just a year ago!

Baer said...

You guys look great......AHHHHH I miss you, mack is hilarious as usual and the girls look beautiful! Katrina you're looking so good! Good job mommy. You're my Hero.

Love your sis
Carol