Saturday, January 19, 2008

January 2008

I love this picture of Lily!


Mack is so proud of his little sisters.  He loves to sing to them and talk to them in a very high pitched voice.  Probably because he hears me talking this way to them.



Of course I had to take a picture of Sophie wearing this hat.


Sometimes their smiles are what help me to stay sane!


The girls!


Mack loves to pose for pictures.  He always throws in a little attitude.


Mckinley's first day of preschool!  Sometimes time does fly by.  Sometimes.

5 comments:

Elise and Lane said...

What cute smiles they have! And are they "real" smiles or just the "I have gas" smiles? I can't wait for little Danelle to do the real ones...

Rachel Clare said...

The girls have changed just since Christmas! They're so dang cute. And McKinley is so cool! I love his poses.

Sally DeFord said...

I love the smiles. They are so cute. I have so much admiration for you guys having two little ones at once. We miss you.

Tamara said...

Adorable! I love McKinley's poses...him and Lucas could do a pose-off. HOpe you guys are well-

Debbie said...

Hey! I found your blog through Jillyn's. It was so fun to have you guys over for dinner! Thanks for coming. It made us feel like we were young again, like we were in Texas. . . Your kids are so adorable! Come over and play Guitar Hero again!